Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Houseman!

Some of the best work outs has to be doing the house-cleaning, and turning it upside down... so it's not just about the feng-shui (Chinese geomancy, literally "wind-water"), but actually doing exactly what Pat Morita got Ralph Macchio to do with waving hands and rowing strokes on Lemmon Pledge and a towel - in my case. The funniest thing was watching Grey's Anatomy tonight and when I got up to get a drink, for a second, I didn't recognise where I was... thought I was in a friend's place elsewhere on the other side of the world. Talk about getting dis-oriented when you get up too fast... Well, it could be the world spinning faster on its axis than I thought. Well, anyway, it's good that the bike's all pumped and cleaned and ready to rev, too. About Joe's Subaru Forester...?

No comments:

Post a Comment