Monday, June 28, 2010

Far and away























What a blissful day. I stayed in mostly and out of the sun and away from all activity. Evening came and after a happy nap, I awoke and strolled to the restaurant located at the tip of the island where it stands on stilts out in the sea. Whipped by the wind and drizzle that come in, you look out and see the edge of grey where the full moon lurks behind, and the bright blue of night. Then you realise you are indeed in the middle of an ocean, and somehow you are embraced by this sweetness of spirit that ripple the water surface and turn the turquiose sea like an lantern beneath your feet. I contemplate with thanks all the grace of peace received today. I count my blessings the friends I embraced and those I missed. The heart of all quiet rests in my soul and sits with me like the dew on a lotus in the break of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment