Friday, August 01, 2008

BACK TO BLOGGING....

It has been two years since I last blogged on this site. A lot has happened since, of course. The gist will never do justice and it will be a while before I will able to get the course of events and happenings down. Since 2006, I had gone back to work and until very recently, gone back into taking a break from work. It seems erratic, but there are many factors at work. While we can try and respond in ways which fit a pattern of expected control, there are also ways to respond to these eventualities according to our deepest and most personal insights. Right or wrong remains to be debated, and even then, to some people, their measure depends on their own preferences and biases. "Taking a break now is great," some say to me while others put it more bluntly, "depends whether you can afford it or not" or just as pragmatic a thought: "better to get back to work, man!" I had to contemplate on this, a great deal, and the final decision is to use the first month for housekeeping and the second for re-alignment, and the third for cast the net wide and moving forward. Meanwhile, apart from the contemplation there is a need for me to get back to my sporting life, and there's enough material there for a few more blog entries...!

No comments:

Post a Comment