Monday, May 01, 2006

Left Rotator - Cuffed And Caught!

It is a chronic weakness, that even in the most unsuspecting circumstances, one might end up with a rotator sprain. Untreated, I won't be surprised if gout or arthritis might develop; so there's the usual treatment of rest, and rest etc. (RICE, for example) to help me get my left anterior rotator in ship-shape again. Actually, it happened because of the way I was resting on my couch, somewhat slouching with my left arm raised on the backrest and with my body weight on it at an awkward angle over time, and gradually increasing the angle/pressure - thanks for the rest of my back muscles slouching further, I definitely sprained the rotator. And like the right side before, this is PAINFUL!!! To read more about this condition, check out this incredible site/link at: http://www.aafp.org/afp/980215ap/fongemie.html No, it's nothing serious, but it hurts to do anything. Good penance for a lazy guy! Well, what did they say about pain and gain... I can only add: "Rubbish!" No pain is best. Don't get short on posture and form! Well, it's a -- er, painful reminder?

No comments:

Post a Comment