Friday, May 12, 2006

A New Light, Infancy and Future

Here is my newest godson, Elliot Howe Wen Rui, born on Monday morning at 5.34 am (thereabouts) on Monday, 20 March 2006 at Mount Elizabeth Hospital. Proud parents are Allison and Stanley Howe, my best and long-time friends, whose devotion and friendship has endured to my great personal benefit for much of two decades. The little bundle was 6 weeks ahead of his time, and has since gained much weight and strength from the incredible care and adulation! He's simply adorable, but a real grouse about comfort, with a particular preference for cool and quiet... it must be the genes! I can't wait till he's six months, and eleven, and two years, and six, and 12, and 24 and when he's a father himself. To all my godsons, I have always cherished you in my prayer, and entrust you in care to the goodness of God, in whom all things find completion and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment