Monday, March 20, 2006

Load! (1984)



‘load!’
i pressed the magazine in
the hands of my wife gave in
and gladly gripped
          the open lips (of my gift)
that touched the heart of all belief.
readily i put my hand to her
and drew her warm steel near
my cheek to rest on her butt
eyes to pierce through her heart
i breathed and let go gently
aimed into the hart standing free
‘i’d squeezed burnt metal into thee!’
a crack and thump, splendid symphony
a cry of love, instant fatality
this soul of mines speeds on fine
twisting air in an arc of line
bursting through with certain weight
the orgasmic groans quickly fade
          her chambers fume with infernal air
          another round is there
          through her proud sights i stare
          fiercely aim with greatest care
          thrust my stud into her piped frame
          then feel a grip most tight
          my spirit, passion, incensed, inflamed
          comes as fire in an arc of flight.




1984 Trainfire exercise, Rifle Range III
Pulau Tekong

No comments:

Post a Comment